Google Maps Marketing
Google Maps Marketing is the process of getting your business listed in Google Places (formerly Google Maps). We start by claiming your Google Places Listing and then optimize it so that it is set up to rank locally when it is fueled by citations and reviews.
We optimize these listing with content such as:
Geo Coded Photos
Geo Coded Videos
Google Maps Marketing is really a hybrid of Google Maps, Google Places Page, Google Local.
- An optimized Google Places Page corresponds to Google Maps.
- An optimized Google Maps Listing Corresponds to Your Google Places Page and Google Plus Local Business Page
- An optimized Google Plus Local Business Page is where your customers leave reviews.
- We use On Page Optimization of your web pages to help rank your business for categories in Google Places (formerly Google Maps).
In addition if your website is optimized for your business location (KML Locations) this will allow you to not only show your business location(s) but your portfolio of work on Google Maps.
If you want to rank locally, the following needs to happen:
- Optimization of your business location(s) and past work portfolio through KML locations for Google Maps
Positive reviews from current customers need to be generated and posted into a review hub via Reputation Management.
- Negative reviews should be reduced from being posted online through a review hub.
- Positive reviews should be ranked on individual web pages to push down existing negative reviews through our Local SEO program.
As you can see, this can get very technical quickly as there are many moving parts.
Contact us to learn more about one of our Google Maps Marketing packages.